Location & Dates
- 25 February 2019
This one-day workshop provides practical instruction and advice on selection interviewing.
This workshop is designed for managers, providing them with the knowledge, skills, and techniques required for designing and conducting an interview, as well as evaluating the outcome of an interview.
This workshop and accompanying workbook have been designed to include the following key topics:
- Identifying and weighing competencies
- Creating behavioural description interview questions and situational interview questions
- Apply the STARR model to create interview questions, probe, and evaluate answers
- Structured interviewing best practice
- Evaluating interview information
- Combining interview information with other forms of selection data
- Legal considerations