Location & Dates
- 14 – 15 January 2019
Emotional intelligence underlies our self-awareness, empathy, interpersonal effectiveness and resilience.
Indeed, research indicates that developing emotional intelligence improves leadership effectiveness, increases employee engagement, and reduces occupational stress.
OPRA as a partner of Genos International, distributes their range of EI assessments and coaching tools into the market. It is possible to become accredited in the use of these assessment and coaching tools by attending our 2-day course.
Once accredited, participants are equipped with the confidence and research-based IP to facilitate their own EI intro workshops, administer EI assessments for development purposes, and provide on-going coaching across the full range of Genos EI competencies.
Specific course content includes:
- The Science of EI
- The Business Case for EI
- Genos Models of EI – Leadership and Workplace Behaviour
- Genos EI Assessment and Report Options
- Interpreting and Debriefing EI Results
- EI Applied to Workplace Performance and Coaching Tips
- EI Applied to Leadership Effectiveness and Coaching Tips
- Executing EI Assessment and Development Projects
The benefits of becoming accredited:
- Association with the most well-recognised and respected organisation for applying emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Access to an international network of over a thousand certified learning, organisational development, human resources and executive coaching professionals
- Access to the Genos members-only resource portal, containing all of their latest presentations, workshops, proposals, marketing material, case studies and research
- Support from leading experts in the field including academics and highly-experienced practitioners