Location & Dates
- 2 – 6 Sep 2019
A five-day program leading to certification in Test User – Ability (EFPA Level 1) and Test User – Personality (EFPA Level 2)
This is the golden standard of occupational testing certification formerly known as the British Psychological Society (BPS) Level A and B. Our five-day training has been verified by the BPS as meeting the standards set by European Federation of Psychologists Association (EFPA).
Upon completion of the training portfolio, the certification grants users immediate access to over 100 tests covering aptitudes, abilities, vocational interests, values and personality from a number of reputable publishers.
Who should attend?
Professionals in the field of industrial/organizational psychology and human resource who are required to use psychometric tests and assessments at work.
Delegates who complete training and portfolio are eligible for:
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU) Levels 1 & 2 (formerly known as BPS Level A & B Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing)
- European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA) Level 2 Test User Certificate.
- Choose the right tests to meet your purpose
- Administer all categories of test, score all categories of test
- Interpret the results of both ability and personality measures
- Write reports suitable for all stakeholders in the testing cycle
- Feedback results directly to the respondent for all categories of occupational tests.