OPRA offer a range of 360 degree survey options addressing both feedforward and feedback.
Whereas a 360 feedback survey focuses on giving specific insight to current behaviour and potential gaps, feedforward focuses attention on future-focused, expected behaviours.
Behind each survey is powerful analytics to give you a clear line-of-sight across all results. Easy-to-read charts and narrative show you what is working, what is not, and allow you to track improvements over time.
Feedback and feedforward surveys offer a range of important benefits:
- Increased self-awareness of work-related behaviours.
- Increased awareness of co-worker and manager expectations.
- Improved communication around current versus future development options.
- Increased ownership of personal development.
- More focused development interventions.